Tuesday, April 22, 2008

~Mother of Two~

Well, this week will be my real test -- Mitch has been home with me ever since Austin was born, but tomorrow he goes back to work and I am on my own. Lucky for me I have two great kids that usually behave in my favor.

**Here's the update. Austin is growing fast and eats non stop. I am pretty sure he has passed his birth weight, but we will find out next Monday at his two week check up!

He is proving to love sleep as he can sleep through his sisters singing, dancing, poking and proding. He is really a good baby~ And we can't complain yet!!!

Alivia is adapting to being a big sister. She didn't really think much of it at first, but now as long we keep her included she feels pretty special.


She loves helping when we need something and loves to sit and talk to her brother and keep him occupied till mom or dad can help him. She has learned that she is not to pick him up by herself after many attempts and that she has to be a little careful around him. She loves to kiss him no matter how mad he gets.

I think she is filling the role of big sister quite well. Best of all she is still being Alivia and is making us laugh and love her more each day!

Well that is all for now! Hopefully it won't be long before I can get more pics up for you to look at.







5 comments:

stina said...

i have the cutest niece and nephew in the whole world!!!!love you guys!!

Jake Kristina Andrew Grant Alexis said...

Cute pictures!

The Gray Gang said...

How fun! Austin is too die for cute! Love the Pictures!

Rachel said...

You have such a beautiful little family. I'm glad that Alivia is adapting well to her new life with Austin. Good luck this week without Mitch!

The Tysor's said...

Rosa & Mitch....Austin is so adorable! Beautiful family! =)