Friday, December 19, 2008

Merry Christmas

Well Merry Christmas to all! I neglected to get Christmas cards done this year! It all went by way to fast. We are getting excited for Christmas to get here. Although we did have an oops along the way! Here are some fun pics of us decorating our tree! It was fun~ I had actually thought I wouldn't put a tree up this year since we were busy -- I guess I was just being a hum bug! I am really glad we put it up though and Alivia loves it! She rearranges the ornaments daily!
Here are the orntaments the kids (alivia) picked out for 2008! No that is not Austin in the frame but it is going to be -- I just need to get a picture printed.



Here is Alivia decorating the tree~ She thought this was so much fun!After we were done -- I got Mitch's train set out from when he was a kid. I thought it would be fun to put around the tree -- I don't know who was more excited Mitch or Alivia!!!

Oh yeah! Austin helped too!
Mitch looking goofy with the tree!
K Here is the oops!! Well I hid the Santa gift (pictured below) in the basement and guess who found it!! I couldn't believe she found it!! She was so excited -- she kept saying mom santa came and he brought my horse!! Oh well right at least she loves it and she thinks that santa thinks she is extra special and was extra good this year so he brought her one present early!!!

Well Happy Holidays from the Shermans!! Be safe and have fun!!!

3 comments:

Melissa Fisher said...

The picture of Alivia and Austin at the top of you blog makes me smile, and almost laugh every time. They look so cute!!!! HOpe you guys have a merry Christmas!

Rigby Family said...

You have the cutest family ever! Hope you guys have a very Merry Christmas! See you at Burrito.

Linda and Robert said...

They are such cute pictures. I know the feeling of being bahumbug I'm just not with it this year. Doesn't help when Rob always finds his gifts and want to open them early lol