Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Teanie's HERE!


Mitch's little sister moved to Nebraska a while back. Well she was home sick so we decided it was time for her to drive home and suprise everyone with a visit. So Saturday night she hopped in her car around 9 pm and ventured out on a 13 hr drive with her 9 month old baby Grayson. I was working the graveyard that night so she called frequently to check in. She stopped and got a hotel for a couple hours to sleep then finished the drive and arrived in Pocatello Sunday afternoon.

The SUPRISE....
We all headed over to Cindy's after Kristina arrived. Kristina waited outside and I went in with Grayson. Cindy didn't notice at first that I was holding him. She was cooking dinner. So I kept talking to her trying to get her to look at me. Finally I just had to come out and say---Did you notice who I am holding. Then she looked and was overwhelmed with emoition. She was so excited she cried. It was pretty heartwarming. I was pretty proud that Kristina and I actually kept the secret since we are the two that usually spill the beans first.

Here are a few pics from us hanging out tonight!!!

Cousins reunited. Austin loves having Grayson around!

2 comments:

cindyrella said...

love these faces - alivia is growing up toooo fast!

Rita Peck said...

Sounds like you had lots of fun. Glad to hear things are going so well for you guys. Love reading your blog.