Tuesday, February 16, 2010

40 Days

With tomorrow being Ash Wednesday I thought this year it would be interesting to see if I could actually give up something and follow through for the full 40 days! Although there is so much I need to give up it is hard to pick just one!!! So any ideas:


(some of mine)

Cookies

Pop (of course should do it anyway)

sleeping in

Eating fried food


What are some other ideas or which one of mine do you think I should do?


Please comment soon -- I only have to midnight!

2 comments:

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

haha...ok. Hmmm.... I think you shouldn't give up sleep. You don't get much and we all know sleep is important. What about red meat? Swearing? (Don't know if you swear. Just a thought.) Give up skipping church? ;) haha let me know what you decide.

cindyrella said...

let me think about it while i eat this bag of cinnamon toast crunch....call me - i'll go to the gym with you :-) i need the buddy system bad!!