Friday, September 12, 2008

First Dance Class

Well Alivia had her first dance class on Monday. It was so fun!!! They closed the blinds so I couldn't take to many pictures. But we had went early to get the girls used to the studio and let them watch the class before them.
Here is Alivia before we left. She was so excited. Her class is at 4:30 so she had been waiting all day. I think she thought I was lying to her about going cause she kept asking and I kept saying not yet!!!Here are the girls watching some older girls dance. They were so facinated and they just watched in awe. DREAM BIG GIRLS!!!!
Here they are: Kamryn Phillips, Alivia Sherman and Kylie Poorman. This is where we say good bye!!! They went to there class without us. Then the teachers such the blinds and it was like they were on there own. Which I think is hard for us mom's -- They are two, we are not used to letting them be on there own.
I hurried in snapped this picture while they were waiting for everyone to get to class. The girls walked right in and started dancing. It was too cute.

8 comments:

Jessica Adams said...

Where is she taking lessons? I debated putting Gracie in...How many days do they go and how much? Lots of questions...I could do my own research..but why!? :)

Kevin, Christi, Wade and Max Kotter said...

I am so jealous, you have the cuttest little family! I hope we can have a girl someday, I just think they are so fun! I have to admit I was really worried I didn't recognize who you were until I opened your blog and then I felt so much better!! LOL I'm glad you found us, keep in touch!

Misty said...

So cute! It makes me want a little girl! They look so adorable in their dance outfits! FUN!

Bishop Family said...

Rosa, how are you? Of course I remember you. I actually found your blog through Danielle's a couple of weeks ago, so I am glad you wrote. Thats so fun that your little girl is in dance. She looks so cute. Both of your kids are adorable.

Anonymous said...

She looks so cute and I am glad she is having fun.
I love the way you decorated your blog. Good job.

2nd Time Around said...

Oh My Gosh!! That is the cutest thing ever!! Where are they taking lessons?!?! I could so tell Jessies little girl. She looks just like her daddy!

Casey and Kristi said...

Hey it was so good to hear from you!! Your children are adorable. I bet Alivia is going to have so much fun in her dance class.

Nanci said...

Alivia is one of the cutest little girls I have ever seen! I just love her in her dance stuff, too cute!