Tuesday, October 14, 2008

6 MONTHS

So time has flown by Austin is six months old today. It is weird to think he has been with us six months already. He really has been a completion to our family and we would definently not be the Mitch Sherman Family without him. He is growing big I won't have exact numbers till tomorrow but I will let you know. He is now sitting up by himself, crawling on his belly (although just these last few weeks he will get up on his knees and even his tip toes and just rest on them). He is such a beautiful baby and he is so good ~~ I have been so lucky. He eats whatever you feed him and sleeps when he is supposed too!! He also puts up with his big sister Alivia. I think secretly he is letting her have her way now cause he knows what is about to come!!! WE LOVE YOU AUSTIN!!!














6 comments:

cindyrella said...

WOW! 6 months has gone by so fast. We miss Alivia's sleep overs. We can't imagine not having him either!

Mary Kay said...

I loved seeing all those photos! You have such cute kids and you and Mitch are a great couple - what a beautiful family. :)

Lindsey Rasmussen said...

Your kids are adorable!

Abel and Abby said...

Cute Family picture! I wanted to call you today but I erased that e-mail with your number so if you could call me that would be great 241-1005 so I can put your order in with a party I have, I am putting it in this evening or tomorrow!

The Dahlke Family said...

They are growing so fast! I can't believe it... I noticed that you figured the picture out! Congrats!

eMily eLiZaBeTh said...

rosa you have the cutest kids!! your little guy looks like a brown version of mitch! love it.