Wednesday, October 29, 2008

TAG TIME

I am so sorry this took me so long Tasha!!! HERE IT GOES!

Four random things I love about my husband
1. He is so good with Alivia and Austin.
2. He knows how to make people laugh!
3. His Common Sense!!!
4. How he treats me!

Four jobs I've had
1. First Job was at Wendy's2. Jiffy Lube
3. Convergys as a customer service tech for Directv
4. Clerk in the hospital

Four movies I have watched more than once
1. Dirty Dancing
2. The Notebook
3. Ladder 49
4. Grease
Four TV shows I watch
1. Gilmore Girls
2. The Office
3. Friday Night Lights
4. Greys Anatomy Four places I have been
1. Utah
2. Nevada

3. California
4. Washington

Four of my favorite foods
1. BBQ Pork Chops
2. Flavored Popcorn
3. Taco Soup/Salad
4. Tropical Starburst


Four places I would like to visit
1. Hawaii
2. Italy
3. Back East
4. Fiji

Four things I look forward to in this coming year
1. Selling our home
2. Getting accepted to the RN program
3. Seeing Austin and Alivia change
4. Seeing another year with my family!

I tag . . . Rachel Cunnington, Jenna, Misty and Danielle!!

3 comments:

eMily eLiZaBeTh said...

I totaly remember the wendys crew!you were so cute!i was part of the kfc crew. good stuff. i dont miss that job for a second!

Tiff said...

Your house is up for sale? I didn't know it was all moving so fast. I was secretly hoping you were thinking about the RN program for the distant future, not the near future. We are so going to miss you guys. Let me know what you hear back from the RN program. Good Luck!!! I really am excited for you guys to start your new adventure.

Tasha said...

YAH!! That is awesome!! I hope that you get accepted!!!