Wednesday, October 14, 2009

overdue pictures....

Well I know I am way behind on this post. Back in August we went to Long Beach with my family. My little sister had some volleyball camps at USC Long Beach so we got to go with her and have a little vacation! It was a lot of fun and we were worn out when we came home!! Here are some pictures from our trip!


Alivia collected a lot of sea shells on this trip


building a sandcastle...
Hasselhoff watch out --- you ain't got nothing on this.... (my little brother Justin)

so dramatic
What a STUD
Not my favorite pic of me but oh well....
Mitch and Alivia wading in the water!

Austin loved this wagon -- the only problem he didn't like the stuff in it. As we pulled him he would throw stuff out.
Mitch and Justin playing in the waves!

4 comments:

Mary Kay said...

I love it when the kids sleep in that position. It's sooo cute! Every one of my kids has done it.

cindyrella said...

that picture sums it up pretty good! worn out from the fun :-)

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

Looks like a great trip...and very warm! Jealous! :-)

The Tysor's said...

Looks like you guys had a great time in cali. no wonder you can never work, slacker =)
hahaha

mandee