Tuesday, August 24, 2010

poor Austin....


In the last month -- He had his fingers slammed in a car door that locked when the door shut. He poor little fingers were cut from it and swelled pretty good, couple weeks later found a mouse trap and got his other hand caught in that. That cause a little welt wasn't too bad. Last night took a spill on his trike -- look at his poor bump. This picture doesn't do it justice. I know boys will be boys but I didn't sign up for this!!! I sit there and go back and forth each time wondering do I take him or would that be over reacting. Whats he going to do next. This kid sure is busy and he is also pretty quiet so you never know what to expect. I think I may put a bell of some sort on him so I always know where to find him.
I know I have a ton of posts to catch up on and I will soon!! Hopefully!

2 comments:

Rita Peck said...

Poor boy. It is amazing what bumps and bruises boys can get

sean & shirley said...

It must be boys!! Jacob had so many bumps on his head I took him to the Dr. just to make sure he would be normal!! He is so handsome!!! If he plays sports there are many more to come, get prepared! :)