Friday, August 27, 2010

Vegas Baby....

To start of our big summer vacation we stopped half way in Vegas to stop and see my dad (I feel bad no pictures) and to rest before we headed to Cali.
Alivia posing in front of the fountain at our hotel in Vegas.
Austin showing off his muscles!
This is Gabby -- what is a family vacation with out a babysitter..... She was great and I don't know if I could travel with out her.

We also had my little brother in our car. My little sister and mom went down earlier because sequoia had to go v ball camp before she could play with us..
My lifesaver and Abby

Justin and Austin
Mitch and Justin on the shuttle!

Austin on the shuttle going to the strip...
The statues...When they came alive Austin screamed bloody murder...

Eating at planet hollywood...Justin ran into sylvester

Mitch and I in front of Ceasers palace....

our wonderful babysitter Gabby who made our trip more enjoyable.

Austin getting as close as he could to the fountain.


1 comment:

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

HAHAHa first of all, great pics...second of all, in the pic above justin and austin where it is you and mitch...is he grabbing your right sista!?!? Looks like a boob grab to me. I asked Loren and he agrees. lol!!