Friday, June 27, 2008

Family Photo Time

Well, we finally broke down and decided to do family photos. Originally it was only supposed to be Austin and Alivia, but the day of photos' we decided might as well do the family. It was fun (to say the least) Kudo's to Holly our dear friend who did the photo's for us. http://houghtonphoto.blogspot.com/ It is not easy trying to get a two year and a two month old to smile at the same time. During the photo session I nursed Austin and Alivia went through multiple mood swings. It was a whirl wind of emotions. When Alivia finally decided to cooperate she was bouncing off the walls. I was happy cause she was happy, but we could not get her to sit still for the life of us. In our family if she looks a little shiny it is cause she got into the diaper bag and put on my lip gloss while mitch and I were doing our photos'. It was the only way she was going to be nice. She is also holding Mitch's watch (hoping that would distract her for a minute) well it worked for about 30 seconds. So Holly snapped quickly and we got two decent family photos'. Here are some of results of this fun photo shoot!!!



This is my favirote picture of Alivia and Mitch. She looks like such a little angel.





I am so glad Holly put this photo in there!!! It will come in handy in the future!!



Austin loves Mitch -- Mitch can always get him to smile~!



3 comments:

Jami said...

I LOVE your pictures! So cute!! Beauitful children...and you and Mitch look really great too. You'll have to tell me how to create such a darling blog at the reunion- I like your new layout.

Misty said...

Way cute pictures!

Danny and Kimberly said...

Those pics are so cute!! You need to hook me up with a god photographer I need to get some family ones done soon too. Hope you had a good b-day we need to get together soon!!