Friday, August 15, 2008

All The Proud Mommies!

ALL THE PROUD MOMMYS: Fill this out!
-Age of baby/babies? 2 Years and 4 months
-Names? Alivia and Austin
-Birthdays? Alivia's January 16, 2006 and Austin is April 14, 2008
-Time of birth? Alivia 7:15 pm and Austin 2:29 p.m
-How long did labor last? Alivia 9 hrs and Austin 6 hrs
-How long did you push? 30 min both times
-How much did your baby weigh? Aliva was a lovely 8 lbs 3 0z and Austin was a healthy 10 lbs 8 oz
-Any hair? Alivia had tons of black hair, Austin had more than most
-Who does your baby look Like? Both are Mitch's (but they have my complexion) That is why are kids are so dang cute!
-Be honest...how much weight did you gain? Alivia 24 lbs, Austin 30 lbs
-Was baby early or late? Alivia was 2 weeks early and Austin was 2 days early
-How many baby showers did you have? Alivia I had 3 one by my mother and the other by my mother in law, the relief society in my ward also did an open house for me. For Austin my friend Jessie threw me a shower right after he was born!!!
-Did you breastfeed? Alivia 4 or 5 months (can't remember) and with Austin we are still trekking (so much easier the second time around).
-Who keeps your baby(ies) the most? I do -- Mitch has them at night if I work! My little sister and the grandma's help too!
-When do you wanna have another? I think we are happy with 2 for now!
-How did you know it was time to go the hospital? The doctor said -- do you want to stay? I said "Yes" I would have been crazy to say otherwise.
-Anyone spend the night with you first night home? No but Mitch was leaving town after I had Alivia so I stayed with my mom the first few nights.
-Did you cry the first time you held your baby? No, suprisingly. I am usually a bawl baby, but for some reason I kept my cool.
- Who cut the cord? I think Mitch
-Where was the baby born? Portneuf Medical Center in Pocatello ID
-Did you record the labor? No thanks, Just pictures of the final product!

1 comment:

The Dahlke Family said...

Misty and I and the hubbies are going to the Tractor Pulls on Sunday, would you guys want to go? We ordered the tickets already but I am sure that we could squeeze together or something. Let me know. Or we could just go have dinner or something before-