Thursday, July 31, 2008

Feeling Better?!?!?

In reguards to my last post. I wish I could say my day got better but it didn't. Alivia pooped once again in the kitchen this time. It is official Apple Juice is no longer part of her diet. Then as I left for work the gum in my car melted (at least the car smelt good) as I searched for my gum in my purse I came across melted crayon all over. Mitch got home late so I saw him for about 5 minutes. Oh ya and then I had to go to work. I am glad that these days are not every day for me. I pretty good about making the best of my days and when things go bad I can change them fairly quickly today was just not one of these days. But when all is said and done here is what I have.
I have so much to be greatful for and one bad day is so worth it.
I had to throw this picture in it is of Alivia and her BFF Kamryn @ the pool last week.



5 comments:

Abel and Abby said...

Hey Rosa,
I read your soap box and I am sorry you had such a rough day! If you would like me to tell you all the things my son does and he is only 15 months old to make you feel better, let me know because sometimes hearing other peoples stories it helps me feel better to know that it just isn't my kid that does all the frustrating things, but I feel for you it sometimes is sooooooooosooooooosoo over whelming I would like to just give him to someone to watch for a week so I could have a break but I know I would miss him so usually a couple of hours helps! Feel free to vent to me when ever we all need it once in awhile! Have a GREAT, FANTASTIC, WONDERFUL, FUN DAY WITH YOUR KIDS!!!

Anonymous said...

So glad you are feeling better. Your kids are so cute and sweet. You are lucky you have them and also very blessed. Not everyone is able to be in your place and what they wouldn't give to be there.

Camille Winter said...

Rosa, I totally understand your bad day.... I seem to have those kind of days all the time lately. I have to calm myself down and now I am wondering how I am going to get through a day with 2 kids.... HA! I guess I will just call you and ask you how you do it???

I wish that dr dyer would just induce me. It is so frustrating. Lacey was early too so this time it seems like I have been pregnant forever!!! At least I know my baby won't be 10 lbs 8 oz.... You are a strong strong woman!!!

I miss you! I feel like I haven't seen you forever.... What nights do you work? If you are working when I go in to the hospital you need to come and say hello.....

Danny and Kimberly said...

Hey hun, I am glad I am not the only that would like to strangle my kids sometimes. They are definately a struggle but they are so worth it. I am so greatful that Mitch let us use the trailer it was so nice to have for girls camp. THANK YOU so much!! Call me when you need to talk. We need to get together soon it has been way to long!!

The Dahlke Family said...

Well, I guess she will just do it when she is ready! Hopefully it is soon becuase I am sick of changing diapers! We are coming up in the morning and would love to see you guys. I was thinking about going to Ross Park on Wednesday or Thursday and I already asked Misty if she wanted to go. My sister-in-law also might go... she is really nice and has a 3 year old boy and 1 year old little girl. So, if you want to come it would be really nice to see you and the kids. Let me know. You can call me too, 435-840-3618 (that might be better).

Jenna