Monday, March 16, 2009

Busy Day!

Well today was kind of busy! In the morning Aunt Kristina came over and did Liv's hair. Her and Austin had pictures today! I will have results in few days!! I am pretty excited! Here is a preview! Then we went and saw Mitch at work. Went to lunch, went to dance class --! Here is a picture of Liv in her dress for pictures--Kristina made the bow for her hair!

Kristina and I have been wanting to make tutu's for awhile and finally decided to start so we went scouting for netting and decided we would make more bows while we were at it. It was actually a lot of fun! (side note:I almost paid $20 for the tutu at a store--we bought stuff to make 5 tutus for the same price)
**My model wished to remain anonymous --that and she was tired and getting grumpy!
We made this one Blue yellow and white to support my little sisters basketball team at nationals next week in Indiana -- we are so excited to go!


I stole this sewing machine from my little sister--I am hoping she doesn't want it back!
I think I have a new hobby!!

1 comment:

Rita Peck said...

How fun. You will have to tell me how to make the tutus cause I have always wanted to make some.