Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Chicago/Indiana

Here are some pictures from are fun little vacation to Chicago and Indiana. We had so much fun-and we were very proud of my little sisters basketball team who went 8-1 (think it was 8). They did really good. They came in being the team from Idaho that nobody was really worried about and ended up being the team to watch out for. It was a lot of fun!

Click to play this Smilebox photobook: Chicago/Indiana 2009
Create your own photobook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox photobook


As Mitch mentioned we didn't get to spend our anniversary together. But I did miss him and I am so glad that I have been with my best friend for 6 years--we have two beautiful children and I couldn't ask for more (except for eternity)! We decided we will do something big on year 10!

2 comments:

Becky said...

I cant beleve your littel guy is one already the time gos by so fast. They are so cute. your littel girl has supper cute hair.

craig&susan said...

Hey, sorry it took me so long to get back to you. If you want to join the spring cleaning contest it isn't to late, you just might have to do more then one project a couple times. go to organizationforlife.blogspot.com > It got me going. good to hear from ya.