Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Nothing New

I haven't been very good about posting lately. Nothing new is really going on--
Mitch is still racing. He has 2 more races left this season. He has done alright but not as good as he'd like. The kids and I are going to join him at the next one maybe we will bring him some good luck! I will take some pictures and post them.

I am still working my every other weekend and tending kids every now and then. I really enjoy it and it is fun for Alivia to have someone over to play with. I have set a goal to read a new book every two weeks so we will see how that goes. I put a new side picture up so you can see what I am reading I am always up for suggestions or discussions!
Alivia is doing great -- she is growing up so fast. She is an amazing big sister -- Austin gets the biggest grin and loves her. She loves it when she holds her arms out to him and he reaches for her. She told me that he gives her loves all by himself.
Austin is a stand still with growing but it still big! He is crawling every where and into everything. He has a very quiet personality but likes to let out a few yelps every now and then. He loves stairs and every opportunity he gets he climbs. No walking yet but we are anticipating that it will happen soon--!
Well that is the update from us --

3 comments:

cindyrella said...

Rosa - sign up at www.goodreads.com and you can send and get updates and reviews of what your friends are reading. i get them from makenna, jami, katie and other friends. it is great! it gives you a review of the book and you can mark it as "to read" so if you are looking for a book, just go to what you have marked as a reminder.

cindyrella said...

Austin - quiet personality is such a good description. he is such a hunk of joy! and Alivia - who can say enough about what a rainbow of life she is! i say several times a week, i am a spoiled grandma, you can never move away!!!

Misty said...

Your kiddos are growing up so fast. I am so excited to photograph them!!! I admire you for taking time to read...I need to do that, I swear my IQ is shrinking - not like it was big or anything! :)