Sunday, July 5, 2009

Day #4 Characters Breakfast

Alivia and I in front of Sleeping Beauty's castle. This day we were able to wake up early and go to the park before it opened. We were also able to eat breakfast with the characters. The kids thought it was pretty neat. Alivia was able to get her autograph book filled up with a picture to go with each name.



I love Austin in this one... he was not very fond of any of the characters
Although he didn't mind the fairy godmother.



Mitch and Rick were just as excited to meet and take pictures with the characters.

I think this one looks like tigger and her our dancing

We had Chip (or Dale not sure which one) sneak up behind Austin for a picture!
On the story book boat.
After the character breakfast and a few rides we headed over to Newport beach. It was a lot of fun. But I forgot the camera. So hopefully Adrienne or Rick can email some pictures and I will get them posted.

No comments: