Saturday, July 11, 2009

Time Out

These are a few pictures I had of my kids in time out! I just thought they would be fun to share~

This first one was just the other day. Alivia had been struggling this day and had actually visited time out a few times. I was to my limit when I found that she had got out Mitch's wet paint brushes and painted over our new primed wall with the brown paint. It wasn't as bad as it seemed at first I think she had just pushed my final buttons so I blew. I wouldn't let her move from time out til Mitch got home so she was there for about 5-10 min. I went upstairs to check on Austin. When Mitch got home I yelled down that Alivia needed to tell him something and he said she was asleep. Needless to say by the time she woke up we got over it and she was let free. Good idea on her part!!!
The next picture was taken when the dads were in charge. I think I was at work and Jessie (Kamryn's mom) was at a church function! Anyhow it was a text I recieved saying "we are all in time out for taking out all of the wipes! As you can tell they were punished harshly. I have a slight feeling that Austin didn't last 2 seconds after the picture was taken and I am sure the girls followed in tow!!!



3 comments:

craig&susan said...

You've gotta love the time out steps. haha

Rita Peck said...

THe kids look pretty sad to be in time out. Love alivia sleeping though. Priceless

Angie and Eric said...

hey rosa. ya really you should send me pictures! i can make whatever book you'd like!!! it'd be fun! :) ..