Sunday, July 5, 2009

Whats been happening here!

Well it has been a long while since I have posted so of course this is going to be post overload so I can get caught up and sleep at night!!!

It has been raining a lot her. That hasn't stopped Alivia though. She loves to be outside and thanks to Grandma Letty for getting her a rain coat --she has been able to play outside rain or shine.
Austin has learned to walk. Took his first step on Fathers' day! Itwas priceless I promise to get a picture/video on here soon.

I am still working in the ER every other weekend night graveyards. I also took a new job at PA clinic just to fill in and help out when needed.

Mitch is just hanging out fixin odds and ends around the house and working. I would tell you more about what he does at work, but I will leave that to him.

Well enjoy the following posts! They go in order of starting with the most recent so sorry you will have to go backwards.

Sorry bout the underline couldn't get it off!

No comments: