Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween 2009

This year was not that exciting of a halloween for us. We didn't get to decorate due to the move so we never really got into the true spirit fo halloween. But we did make the best of it. Alivia was Island Princess. Although she was set out to be Jasmine since May but we couldn't find her costume. We think it is in a box that went to storage.

Friday before Halloween I took the kids to Liv's school carnival. Both kids had a lot of fun!
Even Austin did a few games!
This is a cute little pumpkin Liv made at pre school -- I was a dummy and forgot to take a picture of it when she brought it home. So I took this a few days later and the paint had started to chip. It was cute and our only halloween decor we had this year!
Here they are -- Island princess and spiderman the fireman (or as we decided in the end a little nacho libre).

Here is the island princess showing off her beauty. I got her all dalled up so she could go trick or treating with a friend since I had to work. Well she hung out with Mitch and handed out candy to the trick or treaters. It must have wore her out. She left with her friend and returned 2 minutes later cause she was too tired to trick or treat. Oh well. She still made out good.
Before I went to work we took the kids to a few houses so I could see them trick or treat.


This is actually my moms house. We had just left, but new she was dying her hair so we thought we would ring the doorbell and make her answer it with all the dye in her hair. It was funny-- she would have killed me if I put a picture of it though!This is are old neighbors house. Alivia told her she would go trick or treat there so we made it one of our stops. Then I was off to work.
Here is a cute picture of Austin sporting grandma's shades!
See ya later!

4 comments:

Mary Kay said...

Sweet pics. Alivia is such a beauty!

eMily eLiZaBeTh said...

VERY CUTE:) LOVED THE ISLAND PRINCESS,MY CHILD WANTS TO BE BIG SO MUCH AND WEAR PRINCESS DRESSES, BUT IM KEEPING HER LITTLE AS LONG AS I CAN!:)

cindyrella said...

such cute spooks!!!!!!

Karen Mortensen said...

Very cute as always.