Monday, November 23, 2009

New Moon

My bestfriends, Shamae and Jessie bought tickets to the new moon premiere party. We have been waiting (not so patiently) for the big night. It was a lot of fun, it was full of laughing, ooh and ahhing and a little bit of blushing. We cannot wait til Elcipse!
Here we are just hanging with the guys.
Little sis showed up late because she had a bball game -- guess it was worth it cause they won!
Shamae with Edward...
I wanted to pose with both of them, I didn't want either to feel left out.
Jessie, they were smittened by her. Edward almost smiled when she put her arm around him.

Playing Cullen Baseball

Yes Jessie is a pro --

She even hit a home run!

Shamae at bat ....

yeah...didn't want to post this one, but figured I had to since I posted theirs.


Just waiting and waiting somemore!

Twilight tats...

Well the verdict is in: I LOVED IT! It was sooooo GOOD!
Pictures from last years party click here.

1 comment:

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

Haha! Great post Rosa!! Much fun!! Loves to you girl! Can't wait for Eclipse either!! It's gonna be great! I'm thinking I'll order my ticket w/in the week. :-)