Sunday, May 2, 2010

Happy Birthday Mitchell

Happy Birthday to my Stud of a man! I am so happy I found the love of my life to spend eternity with. He really is such an amazing guy! I am so lucky to have him! He works so hard to make sure we have what we need. He is always willing to help with a smile (even if he doesn't always want to) and I bet if you asked he is one of the best Uncles there is!

He is such a good dad to the kids! They look up to so much. I couldn't ask for a better partner in raising them. He helps out a lot on entertaining them while I sleep or while I am at work. The kids had so much fun watching Mitch race at his last race. Alivia tells everyone her dads race number and Austin begs to watch his vroom vroom movies whenever he see's Mitch pull out the computer! They love him so much!
Hope you have a great birthday I know you have a lot of people who love and appreciate you almost just as much as we do!!!

4 comments:

cindyrella said...

there will never be another profile like that - oh except for rick,adrienne,hailey,austin!!!hmmmm
thanks for being such a wonderful son! we love you!

Anonymous said...

Mitch got lucky -- The pilot I was working with was going to do a training mission so asked if Mitch could go. Mitch has wanted to go on a helicopter ride since I started doing this job 6 years ago. Well the pilot said sure. So he got to go on a Birthday ride. It lasted much longer than most training missions the pilot took him from Pocatello to Rigby and back so it was a good way to end his birthday!!!

Greg & Andrea said...

And the blog stocking begins haha! Your blog is super cute! I'm glad you looked me up. We will have to do a another girls trip or dinner or something soon.

Tiff said...

Happy Birthday Mitch, I hope you guys are living the good life. If you ever want to move back down here we wouldn't complain.