Monday, November 24, 2008

Twilight


The Twilight party has come on and gone. I am looking forward to the next one. Mecinna Price arranged this event and it was a hit. We had so much fun and I will be returning next year for New Moon!!! I went to this fun event with Jessie , Corrine and my little sister Sequoia. We had so much fun -- It was nice to be out with just the girls and to of course act like girls!!!Here we are waiting for the limos to come and get us and take us to the party. We were so excited it was hilarious.
Here I am with my best friend Jessie in the limo on the way to the party!

Here we are at the party -- sporting our fangs!!!! ( Corrine, Me , Jessie and Sequoia) Here we are on the way to the movie in

Here we are on the way to the movie -- we can barely contain our excitement.
And here we are. We were one of the first to get to the party so we hung out and played Twilight trivia for awhile. It was probably good. It settled us down a little. Well that was until the movie actually started then we were giddy school girls again.
And now what you have all been waiting for (I am sure of it) Did I like the movie? Well I am going to have to say NO. Why you might ask -- well there are lots of reason but here is the main one: I LOVED IT!!!! I know corny right -- well that is what i am I am cheesy and corney and I went in to the movie knowing that no matter what I would like it. I did not compare it with the book in any way because there is no way you could make a book that good into a movie. There would be way to much detail! After the movie Jessie and I decided that there is no way we would let our husbands watch this movie though-- They would tear it apart and ruin it for us!!!
This is gift bag we received at the party. Mecinna went all out on the party and it was great. A night we will never forget!!
P.S. I brought a souvenir from the party for you:

4 comments:

Lindsey Rasmussen said...

I loved the movie too! That party sounds like fun. Cant wait for New Moon!!

Misty said...

What a fun party!! Im jealous, I went with Aaron and I don't think he liked it at all, he kept asking me questions the whole movie...IM like just watch!!!

Jake Kristina Andrew Grant Alexis said...

Looks like fun! I can't wait to see the movie. It's a different story for Jake. He doesn't want to pay that much money for a LAME movie.

eMily eLiZaBeTh said...

Wow lets be best friends. but i must warn you EDWARD BELONGS TO ME!!! ha ha, godda love the obsession. this blog was amazing:)