Saturday, January 24, 2009

Check Up's

Sorry no pictures this time just some fun news!! We went to the doctor for Alivia's 3 year check up and Austin's 9 month check up. Both kids are growing good and are very healthy!!! Alivia was a hoot. Our shy child is definently coming out of her shell. We couldn't get her to stop talking. Uh oh -- she may be following in her mother's footsteps there. Anyhow Alivia weighed 30 lbs and was 36 inches. Austin was 21 lbs and 30 inches. He is definently slimming down as he ages. He is very mobile. He is constantly moving. They both recieved one shot. Alivia went first and I had prepared against everyone elses advice. I just told her when the doctor was done a nurse was going to give her a shot with some medicine that would keep her from getting sick. She was so excited (weird I know) Then I told her she would get a bandaid (which she is obsessed with) and that if she was good she could go to Arctic Cirlce and play on the toys. I felt a little dumb the doctor asked her what kind of food she liked to eat and she said Chicken Nuggets and Arctic Circle. I explained we were going there today but she eats other things --he just laughed. Anyhow all in all I have two beautiful healthy children.

3 comments:

Rita Peck said...

Good to hear they are doing so well

Linda and Robert said...

Wow they are getting so big. Funny Austin almost weighs as much as Alivia

SoccerFanAtic7 said...

Rosa thanks so much!! You are awesome. Jessie is actually throwing my shower so you might want to ask her. I feel bad she kinda got thrown into it. ALivia is getting so big! I can't believe she is 3!!! Thanks again for everything! Your awesome.