Wednesday, January 14, 2009

YEAH

Ok don't ask me why I am so excited. But I almost cried tonight over this---Austin has his first tooth. The way I reacted you would have thought he said his first word. But no just a tooth. I think maybe I am so excited because now I kind of have a reason to quit nursing. I am kind of attached to him and need to wean him a little but have just been hanging on for as long as possible but it looks like our run may be over!!! I love him so much!! So anyway that is all just thought I would let you all know!!! (No you can't see his tooth in the picture so don't try looking--I will get one soon for you)!
Oh -- for those of you who are wondering Austin pooped out his dime last Friday!!!

2 comments:

Mary Kay said...

Wow, nice that you found the dime. Once Amy swallowed a paper clip but we never found it. But, honestly I was too grossed out to look very hard for it. I suppose it's much easier when they're still in diapers!

Linda and Robert said...

I agree I don't think I would have looked if they were out of diapers. I'm glad thats over with for now.....till next time