Thursday, January 15, 2009

Happy Birthday (Finally)!

(Sorry bear with me this is a little long but mostly pictures--Enjoy)
I don't know why I have been so excited for this birthday, but I am!! It is crazy that Alivia has been in my life for 3 years now. It is such a short time, but I can't remmber it any other way. I love her so much -- I love her beauty, I love her personality, I love how she lets me sleep when I am tired, I love that she was an easy first baby, I love how much she loves her baby brother and her friends. What can I say I love everything about her. She is such a special little girl. Here is a look back on the past three years that we have spent with her and got to know her and I am look forward to our future!!! I am so blessed to have her in our eternal family.
Januray 16, 2006

7:15 pm

8 lbs 3 oz 21 inches

Alivia has not always been a fan of taking a bath until recently!





Alivia with her dog Gizmo



Alivia on her 1st birthday!


I know we are mean parents--but mom had to have a picture of her with the Easter bunny!



Alivia with her best friend Kamryn!



Alivia with her favirote cousins!!! Our trip to Lake Powell - something we will always remember







I think this is everyone's favirote picture with Mitch and Alivia!!(makes me want to cry)


Alivia on her 2nd Birthday!!

This picture was in my grandma's local paper!!

Alivia with her best friend again!!

Alivia with her new baby brother -- I cannot even begin to tell you how good she is to him!!





Alivia started dance class this last year and loves --it has been so much fun to watch her!!
Our little princess! I am so excited for this next year!!

Happy Birthday!! We love you more than words can express!
Love Mom,Dad, Austin and Gizmo

6 comments:

Brad and Laura Williams said...

Your kids are adorable...I can't believe Alivia is 3. Time goes so fast its scary.

Anonymous said...

Soooo cute. It makes me happy to know how much you love and enjoy her. Have a great day.

Rita Peck said...

What great pictures of the past 3 years. She just gets cuter.

Unknown said...

What great pictures! Alivia is so stinkin cute! I love the picture you have as your header, she is definitely a little princess!
Happy Birthday!!!

Shannon said...

She is such a doll! I hope she had a very happy birthday!

cindyrella said...

wow that was so fun to remember how fun she has been! you are right on all accounts - she is so loving and wonderful!