Thursday, January 8, 2009

She's good!!


So Alivia wanted to feed Austin so I put them in the chair together and went to switch the laundry --

I came back and was sitting on the couch folding it and Alivia says "shh mom" I looked over and he was asleep so she slowly pulled the bottle out of his mouth and handed it to me.

She is going to be such a good mom some day.
** I threw this picture in just for laughs the camera caught Alivia at the wrong time but wouldn't that had been cool if they had both fallen asleep. Yeah right in my dreams.

6 comments:

cindyrella said...

now like a mom she is stuck with him on her lap - haha!
she is wonderful and growing up way too fast!

Jessica Adams said...

Austin looks as tall as Alivia! :)

Stacy said...

That is so cute! I can't believe he swallowed a dime. What a crazy story! I'm glad he is doing okay now.

Mary Kay said...

What a great big sister! I can't believe she and Alexander are the same age. Since he's my baby, well, he's still such a baby to me. But when I see Alivia with a little infant, it hits home that they're not babies anymore!!! (No, that doesn't mean it's time for a new one! LOL!)

Melissa Fisher said...

What a sweet little girl! with help like that you might as well have another one! Glad Austin is doing good after the money incident. it really is no surprise looking at him that he swallows anything!

Rita Peck said...

What a fun blog. Love all the pictures.