Thursday, June 24, 2010

Perm

Yes I did....Alivia now has a body perm! I was born with natural curly hair. I hate it, but love it! Alivia was born with naturally strait hair! Not a huge fan of that! She loves her hair curly so I will usually braid it after a bath! We will gel it the next day then an hour later it is strait again! So my best friend Noel is a hair dresser and she suggested we try a body perm! So now Alivia's hair is curly! The first thing she said was now I look like Teenie (her Aunt)!
My favorite part -- Noel washing her hair! I wish Noel would wash my hair every day it feels so good!


She watched Toy Story while she had her hair done -it entertained her for the most part but it was a long process and she did get a little frustrated in the end!


Suckers make everything better! Noel always has them on hand even if she says they are all gone!
The finish....She was so irritated with us by this time she didn't want Noel to style her hair! She just wanted to go and play with Carter.

She really loves her curly hair! I like it too, just sick of this no washing period. It bugs me not being able to wash her hair.

1 comment:

Karen Mortensen said...

Can't wait to see her hair when it is dry. I bet she looks cute. I love those rods. Why did you take them out?