Friday, November 21, 2008

Carrie Underwood

On Wednesday my little sister Sequoia went to Salt Lake City for a Carrie Underwood concert. This was her first concert ever. I felt privileged to take her. It was so much fun! My had got these tickets for us back in July for our birthdays. Our seats were pretty good although my camera obviously cannot justify what we saw (and I was also to busy enjoying the concert to stop and take a ton of pictures, but I didn't what I could.
Here's my little sister and I after we got matching Carrie Underwood shirts.
Here are a few pictures I got of Carrie once again -- not to good due to the lighting. She was gorgeous. She sang amazing. You couldn't even tell it was live it sounded like the radio version--She was so good.
I told Sequoia the other thing I really liked about her was how natural she was - she was just a lucky girl who wild dreams came true. My favorite part of the concert was when she pulled a little girl up on stage to sing All American Girl with her. The little girl was so nervous but she calmed her right down and she was so sweet to her. The other thing I thought was pretty neat was every time she would sing a little quieter you could hear the whole stadium singing the songs it was like a huge choir. It was pretty neat. I would go to another Carrie Underwood concert any day of the week. She was great.
Below is a video of her coming onto stage -- She was so neat. Sequoia and I got so excited because where we were sitting we could see her coming from back stage. It was like Christmas morning we were so giddy when we saw the first time getting ready to go under the stage!



I just wanted to say opening act Little Big Town did great! My favorite part from their concert was the very last song they sang to get the crowd riled up -- Boondocks! It was so funny with a lot of there lines in that song I could actually relate too -- "Give me a tin roof, front porch and a gravel road" with the exception of the tin roof -- That feels like home to me!!!!!
Still to come.... The Twilight Movie Party!!!!

1 comment:

Casey and Kristi said...

hey, I never gave you my email, its paynekristi@gmail.com. I would love to still be able to check on your cute little fam when you go private.