Monday, November 3, 2008

SICK

So I thought for sure I had made it through the viral season in my house. Everyone seems to have a cold and they are now slowly recovering. I myself hadn't really felt anything, I never even said anything reguarding it (in hopes that I would ginx myself).
Well as I sit here finishing the last of my 3 shifts, I find it very hard to swallow. A slight incling of an ear ache in my left ear and a nose that when I sniffle it stays stiff inside. Oh yah and every time I do muscle up enough strength to swallow there is this stupid clicking in the back of my throat right by my ear.
I would just like to give credit where credit is due, so thank you to my wonderful husband and I am sorry I didn't sympathize with you more (you would never do that) when you endured this.
Thanks Alivia and just cause you didn't want to sleep when you were sick doesn't necesarrly mean I don't want to!
Last but not least I would love to thank Austin, so cute but not very innocent.
PLEASE, PLEASE LET THIS CYCLE STOP HERE!

2 comments:

stina said...

change your font color it is really hard to read! hope you get feeling better!!

cindyrella said...

i think i should thank Alivia for her sweet kisses and my cold!