Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Thats NOT My Boy!

So for those of you who know me, you know that I am by far one of the pickiest eaters. And so far Alivia is following in my foot steps. Austin on the other hand is complete opposite. I told Mitch I wanted to test the "this kid will eat anything " phrase so I got him some veal baby food. BARFFF...... I kept waiting after each bite for him to up chuck. The smell alone was going to make me hurl. But he loved it!!! Uggggg ...
More please.....
Thanks Mom -- That was good!

7 comments:

cindyrella said...

slurped (ugh) it up so fast he didn't even need a bib!

Anonymous said...

p.s. nothing against cows -- just not a veal fan!

The Gray Gang said...

yucky!!!! What a good boy you have, Kevin would of stuck his fingers down his throat! (yes he now does that when he doesn't like what he just tasted!)

Jessica Adams said...

Gross! Gracie and me are also members of the picky eater club!

stina said...

that is hilarious!!

The Tysor's said...

LMAO...my son was the same way. This made my night!

Jason & Makenna said...

I only wish Rhett would eat anything. Right now he will only eat raisins, applesauce, and bananas. He spits everything else out. It is driving me crazy!!! Enjoy giving him everything and anything, even if it is nasty. :)