Monday, November 3, 2008

TAG-Thanks Ryan-Sorry it took so long

(This is Mitch's tag)

8 Shows I love to Watch
-Modern Marvels
-Football
-Anything about snowmobiles
-That 70's Show
-World Poker Tour
-Drag Racing
-Cops
-Locked-Up

8 Things that Happened Yesterday
-Woke up
-Cooked pancakes for Alivia
-washed dishes
-watched tv
-folded laundry
-watched more tv
-ate dinner at my moms
-fell asleep

8 Places I love to Eat
-Arctic Circle
-Texas Roadhouse
-Iggy's
-Wendy's
-Sandtrap
-Subway
-home
-My moms

8 Things I am Looking Forward to
-!!!!!WINTER!!!!!
-My cousins Wedding
-Thanksgiving Dinner
-tax returns (hopefully ;) )
-Week in Bear Lake condo
-Christmas
-First race of the season
-Rosa getting her RN

8 Things on my wish list
-SNOW
-$$$$$$$
-Corporate sponsor for snowmobile racing
-Dodge Megacab and gooseneck trailer
-to get more in shape
-Lots of new go-fast parts for my snowmobile
-not a wheat grinder (hee hee)
-already have a flatscreen tv (tee hee hee hee)

8 People I tag
-Brady
-Jacob (Kay)
-Danny
-Kristina
-blank???
-Adrienne
-Breena
-Uncle Tom

No comments: