Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Just Some Fun Pics

Here are some from the last week!
Our happy baby!!!

Austin and Mitch having a stare contest!


Mom and Austin -- before I had to leave for work!
This last weekend we went to Boise for Mitch's cousins wedding. Here is our happy family (haha)!

Here we are at the table enjoying the wonderful food!
Kristina and Cody
Mitch trying to scare Alivia into eating

We were able to stay with Mitch's cousin Nick and his family! They have a little boy that is a little younger than Alivia. They had a lot of fun playing together! Below is Cristian and Alivia watching a movie. Here they all are with Mitch watching Car's. Cristian's favorite movie.
This is a picture I took yesterday. I had put Austin in the walker while I got in the shower and when I got out he was fast asleep!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pictures are so cute.

Lindsey Rasmussen said...

Cute pictures! Looks like a fun weekend. We're moving to Twin for Brady to go to school! Hopefully we'll just be there for 2 years then come back!

The Bigelows said...

So your going private i see i would love to keep in touch with ya so please add me my e-mail is
t-radaw@hotmail.com

cindyrella said...

adorable! love the stare down profile!!!