Monday, November 10, 2008

Mommy and Me

So Alivia and I got a little bored Saturday night. Alivia was supposed to be in bed but would not stay so I let her lay with me while we watched TV. Well we got a little camera happy. We just started clicking and couldn't stop. I snapped the photos while Alivia determined our next pose. It was pretty fun. (I can't believe I am posting some of these photos, but this is for Alivia)!

Sleeping......

Silly Faces.....

Blowing Kisses......

Comparing our feet...

She wouldn't give me a kiss on camera

touching our noses....

smiling.....

thinking hard.....

I think we are mad....
blowfishes.....

sticking our tounges out at dad.....

Our hands.....

Last but not least HAPPY.....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute.

Sarah said...

I love your blog Rosa!!

Unknown said...

Alivia is so CUTE! It really is the simple things in life that bring so much joy! Those are such funny pictures, I particularly loved the blow fish pose!

Mary Kay said...

precious!

The Dahlke Family said...

Pretty funny... she hasn't been accident free everyday but goes until about 6 or 7 which I can't really complain. We will be there Thanksgiving week so maybe we could meet up. I will call you.

cindyrella said...

LOVE these pics!

Misty said...

Rosa this is so cute! She is so adorable!